Intro: In the first of a two-part series, I’m here to help you wade through all the information that is out there regarding your skincare and skin health. There is so much advice out there that is outdated and antiquated. I teach you how to take in the information that is most important and make sense of it all, regardless of whether or not you are a skincare professional. There is going to be growth in the telesthetics market, so this episode is for professionals as well as non-professionals at home.
I’m a big believer in Epigenetics, the idea that cells change because of their environment, so in this episode I talk about how medical history, life history, and skincare history can be used to create the Ultimate Guide to Skin Self Assessment, which can also be referred to as the Ultimate Guide to Professional Skin Analysis.
- Is an in-person skin assessment better than an online skin assessment
- How do you assess someone’s skin routine
- Is salicylic acid good for your skin
- Is malic acid harmful to skin
- What percentage of magic acid is dangerous
- Which retinol are good for your skin
- Do skin products with alcohol remove the fat in your skin
- Why is it important to clean the skin gently
- What is skin mapping
- What causes cherry angiomas
- What is the difference between alkaline water and alkalinized water for the skin
- What causes enlarged pores
“We are creating life-changing results.”
– Dr. Ben Johnson