This is episode is the second part of a two-part series about the 10 biggest mistakes to avoid in your anti-aging routine. In the last episode, I talked about the anti-aging mistakes we make by using exfoliants, steroids, retinols, alpha hydroxy acids, and chemical peels.
Today, I’m talking about the last five harmful anti-aging routines. I share information about IPLs, fillers, retinoid acid, botox, and lasers. I also talk about the holistic medical procedures that you can use to combat aging in a healthy way.
- How IPLs work
- Does hair removal work?
- How hair removal influences aging
- How to understand collagen’s role in anti-aging
- What retinoic acid does to your skin
- Why all fillers are similar
- What to do to replace fat pads
- How filler works
- Why botox is harmful
- How botox causes muscle atrophy
- The dangers of using lasers on the skin
“Botox is a killer of muscle.”
– Dr. Ben Johnson