As we continue to grapple with a pandemic we need to be as healthy as possible. In today’s episode, I want to take a deep dive into the topic of gut health.
Gut health is important not only for your immune system and your peace of mind, but also for your skin. I am seeing a lot of people taking supplements that they believed would improve their gut health, but in fact are actually harming their microbiomes. I want everyone to better understand how to get a happy, healthy, and balanced gut biome.
In this episode, I explain which supplements to avoid to maintain proper gut health, the symptoms of poor gut health, and the cons of probiotics.
- Why is gut health important
- What are symptoms of poor gut health
- How to know if supplements are helping or harming your gut biome
- What is recovery designed to do
- What is the difference between probiotics and probiotics
- Should you drink kombucha for your gut health
- The cons of probiotics
- Which types of magnesium to avoid
- Is alkaline water good for you
- What happens to your body when you take antacids
- How to tell if you have acid reflux
- What is the number one protein to avoid
- Why to avoid whey protein
- How GMO soy affects the microbiome
- How free radicals relate to aging
- Benefits of eating organic
“We don’t talk enough about mucus in the medical industry.”
– Dr. Ben Johnson