A lot of people struggle with low-grade rosacea, and contrary to popular belief, rosacea is mostly caused by digestive issues. Many dermatologists say that rosacea is cause by a mite in the pores, but alternative and holistic medicine research shows a significant relationship between rosacea and digestive conditions.
On this episode, I talk about what causes rosacea, how steroids or antibiotics influence your health, how skin mapping can help bring clarity about the skin and health issues, a holistic skincare protocol for rosacea, and more.
- What low grade rosacea is
- What causes rosacea
- The relationship between rosacea and digestion
- How antibiotics influence rosacea
- How acid reflux influences your skin
- How skin mapping connects with internal issues
- What skin conditions candida is attached to
- How liver patterns can sometimes influence rosacea
- What it means when you have skin conditions present itself on the neck
- What causes a butterfly rash
- The skincare protocol for those with rosacea
“Skin conditions come from the inside in most cases.”
– Dr. Ben Johnson