A lot of people have been noticing that their skin is freaking out during this quarantine time.
Today, I talk about the root causes to some of the skin issues that you might be experiencing right now – like rosacea, acne, and flaky eyelids.
I share some lifestyle tips that can help you clear up your skin. I address how mucus, sugar, and estrogen toxins are influencing you, and most importantly, what you can do to make your skin more clear. I also talk about the stimulants to be aware of during this quarantine time and some products and ingredients that can help your skin issues.
- How food preservative influence your skin
- What causes breakouts out near the jaw line
- Why food preservatives affect your hormones
- How to detox from estrogen toxins
- Why sugar influences your skin
- What stimulants to be aware during quarantine
- How to avoid mucus formation
- Why you’re having eyelid irritation
- What main skin issues are coming out during the pandemic
“The trick is to distinguish between your ego-mind telling you something and intuition telling you something.”
– Dr. Ben Johnson