There are a lot of politics and theories with regards to the coronavirus pandemic. My experience as a holistic MD, combined with immersing myself in research and following my intuition, has brought on some profound insights about the COVID-19 pandemic.
On this show, I share what I know and understand about viruses and the current pandemic. I talk about what viruses are, my thoughts on having an immunization for COVID-19, how to strengthen your immune system, tips to getting through the pandemic, and more.
- What is a virus
- What RNA viruses are
- The history of viruses
- Why viruses are man made
- COVID-19’s relationship with RNA code
- How evolution works
- How immunizations work
- The importance of strengthening your children’s immune system
- Which antibodies are viable
- How viruses influence our health
- How to treat your allergies
“I refuse to just follow group-think if my intuition is telling me something is there.”
– Dr. Ben Johnson